freedomRail puts you in control!
freedomRail is the perfect combination of strength, ease and versatility to save you time, money and stress. Organized Living freedomRail is an award-winning home organization system that can be customized for every area of your home. The heart of this organization system is its ability to adjust- and readjust – to suit you and your family’s ever-changing needs.
Features and benefits:
- Adjustable. The storage system lets you easily change components to fit your changing needs and without tools.
- Flexible: freedom Rail is ADA compliant – making it an exceptional choice for people with physical challenges as well as seniors looking to remain in their home – needing organizational tools that let them ‘age in place’. Freedom Rail can be moved and adjusted to the specific needs of the individual and is able to adjust as those specific needs change, making new product purchase and installation unnecessary
- Versatile. You can customize your organization system to fit any budget, use or style.
- Strong. Organized Living freedomRail is made with 50% more steel than most storage systems and holds up to 150 pounds per foot so it’s guaranteed to withstand the daily use of active families.
- Reputable. Organized Living freedomRail has been featured on dozens of television episodes including HGTV, A&E, The Style Network, PBS, and many other national home organization programs.
- Trusted. Organized Living freedomRail is the choice of new home builders and has received several awards including the only product to be recognized five years in a row on the Builder’s Top Ten List.
The ShelfGenie® Design Process is all about YOU!
ShelfGenie®’s Glide-Out™ solution is another tool used by Organize & Design to address your organizational challenges. Learning about your needs, Organize & Design will be able to create the customized solution that provides more space, easier access and better organization for the specific needs of your project.
ShelfGenie Glide-Outs provide:
- Full extension shelves that hold items up to 100 pounds and bring even the deepest part of the cabinet within reach.
- Recaptured space lost to the back of cabinets or behind cabinet stiles.
- Reduced clutter and improved efficiency.
- Solutions for any project. From the kitchen to the bathroom, the pantry to the home office and beyond.